Sunday, November 8, 2009

What did we do Saturday?

It was our granddaughter Gracie's baptism. We spent the morning at the baptism and the afternoon going out to eat with family at Red Robin.


Gracie showing off her program with her original artwork. David is sharing his lap with Brielle. Gracie came up to me after I took this picture and said, "I'm so nervous". She did great! David needed a little help since he's never baptized someone in English! Only in Portuguese!

A close up of Gracie's artwork.

People at the baptism.

More people in the congregation. Recognize anyone?

Rachael Parrish played the piano.
Nothing like simple primary songs to warm your heart!




Gracie's Duet at her baptism.

Erin had me pose in front of the "Beam me up, Scotty" poster at Red Robin.

3 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Thanks, Scotty, for beaming up these photos of a special day. Gracie is growing into a beautiful young lady. She was so poised as she and Sofia sang and I got a little teary-eyed.

So are we gonna get pics of the BCC operation? So we can gross Erin out?

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

If you insist. I'll post pictures of the Basel Cell.

Kim-the-girl said...

These are such great photos! Thanks for sharing! I wish we could have been in the congregation too...