Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why does Jane want to see these pictures?



She's glad I got this basil cell carcinoma taken care of! This past Wednesday I experienced a Mohs treatment where they take layers of skin off and test it until they're sure they have it all. They got mine on the first cut! Yay!!!!



This is right after the operation. The nurse really knew how to dress this wound! We're adding pictures at the bottom of this to tease Erin and gross her out! Proceed with caution!


Another shot of the back of my ear!

Here comes the raw wound!!!









Now aren't you glad you stayed to the end of the story?

They told me this will heal in about 4 weeks.


4 comments:

aLi said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Holy cow that is crazy! lol, I'm laughing to help me cope with the stress of that looker. (taking deep breaths!)

Erin said...

That's disgusting.. I didn't notice that you wrote that you were trying to tease me until the second time around because the first time I saw that you put the nasty picture up and so I just scrolled past it as fast as I could.... I don't do nasty things very well :)

Kim-the-girl said...

We're glad you got it taken care of too, Scott! My grandma had something taken off her ear several times, I don't know if it was the same thing, but I know it hurt!

I hope this comment finds you all well and happy! Thanks for the comments on my blog Jane! Love you guys!

Kim and Brindy said...

I think its time for another post. As interesting as Dad's ear is, I'm kinda not enjoying seeing that everytime I check your blog. Why not put some pictures of your cute grandkids, or yard, or even a picture of a nice pillow decorated with flowers and butterflies.