Friday, December 14, 2007

Why do we have kids?

So, why do we have kids? ... So they can tell you all the things you shoulda', coulda', needta', etc, etc... do! Here is my first comment posted on this blog. Even though my daughter is right, it proves my point! I love everyone in my family but sometimes you don't want everyone to know everything!

Ali says,
"ha hah aha ha hah a! I'm laughing because I asked you to make a blog once upon a time, and you just kind of shrugged and acted like you were too cool for it. You said, "I'm not a blogger."
Ha ha ha, I'm so glad you had a change of heart.
I hope you can post often so I can see what's going on with YOU! (and mom!)

ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a! ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!ha hah aha ha hah a!

So, Ali - here's what's going on with ME! (and mom!) ... Got up around 6 am, went to the bathroom, came back to bed to get warm. Mom woke up around 7 am, we read scriptures ( in Acts chapter 7) had our family prayer and got ready for the day. We are now writing this epitaph and expect to be working around 8 to 8:30 am. SO EXCITING!!! Yesterday we did the same thing. We also did the same thing on Wednesday, Tuesday and Monday. However, we did read Acts chapter 6 on Wednesday, Acts chapter 5 on Tuesday and Acts chapter 4 on Monday. Is there a pattern? Sure! That's whats going on, though! Thanks for asking!

Seriously though, we are excited for you Josh and Conrad to visit for the holiday's. You're coming next week!!! Your visit will be the real reason or answer to my question, "Why do we have kids?" Because they're so much fun and help you know all the tedium of everyday life is really worth it! Love to you, and to all others who have stumbled upon my funny blog thing!!!

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

NOw, no rubbing it in that some of y'all will be together for the holidays while others will not be there...that's just mean. :) We miss you guys and will really be missing you over the next couple weeks...though I don't know if we'll miss all the CRAZINESS!

aLi said...

Wow dad, thanks for sharing that. You know what, I'm glad you shared what your morning routine is because it makes me glad to know that you are reading your scriptures every day.

I'm anxious to see what your next question will be! Oh, and I'm anxious to hear about your experience as an audience member for a Tab Choir concert WITH THE KING SINGERS!